The Tracer team works diligently to develop strong relationships with our carriers, as well as doing everything possible to protect their identities. Our reputation is our business. The Tracer team exceeds all industry standards, while only seeking carriers that do the same. We do regular checks on safety ratings, insurance coverage, and driver compliance.
Become Our Partner
We use carriers of all sizes, nationwide- from the single owner/operator to the company with a large fleet of trucks. Our goal is to build strong carrier partnerships that will allow us to provide regular lanes for our customers.
We offer our customers local and long-haul shipments anywhere in the US and into Canada. We have loads available for reefers, vans, and flatbeds. With 24 hour availability and one point-of-contact, we are accessible whenever you may need us with real time information to solve your problems.
Tracer offers several payment options to our carriers. Payment is available by standard check, direct deposit, or a 3 day Quick Pay option. Fuel advances are also available through TCH. It is our goal to provide the highest possible customer service. Tracer utilizes the ViaTMS ™ software system. This allows us to manage freight more effectively and efficiently, from building loads to paying invoices and everything in between.
Examples Of Our Partner Carriers
TRIPLE D SUPPLY | TERRY HILL | GIBSON TRUCK LINES | JRZ CONTINENTAL | PATRIOT TRANSPORT
Approved Carrier Criteria
Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved carrier for Ascent Global Logistics. Below are some of our key requirements in order for your company to qualify as an approved carrier. All elements identified as ‘required’ must be completed in order for the qualification process to be completed. If your company is not compliant to one or several of the qualification criteria, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
To become an Approved carrier you must provide and meet the following criteria:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Carrier Contact must be authorized to enter into and bind your company to the Carrier Agreement.
- Validate or provide the carrier contact information.
- Submit an electronic W9. (Canadian carriers will download special W-8 IRS form and submit offline.)
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Read and ACCEPT the “Carrier Agreement”.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent);
- $100,000 Minimum Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- Insurance coverage by an A- or better AM Best Rated provider
- If RMIS does not already have a copy of your certificate on file, we will request one for you from your insurance agent (producer).
- You will be required to meet the following Carrier Compliance Requirements:
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory, or None.
- Active Operating Authority.
- All Carriers must have appropriate Federal, State, or Provincial Authority.
- Financially stable.
Would you like to join our carrier partners?
Click the button to take you the Documents page where you will find an editable Carrier Packet. You will need a login to access this page. If you do not have a login please contact us at 1 (615) 851-7754.